TRAVERSE:A PERFECT LANDING
The Pettibone Traverse is the industry's only telehandler with a traversing boom carriage that can slide forward along the machine frame. This allows the operator to safely and precisely land a load at the full specified lift height.
- Provides up to 70 inches of horizontal boom transfer.
- No need to drive machine forward once it is lined up.
- Can place loads without having to coordinate multiple boom functions.
THE JOBSITE WORKHORSE
Rugged and reliable, X-Series telehandlers thrive in challenging conditions.
- Full time 4-wheel-drive with limited-slip front axle differential
- Drivetrain and axles optimized to increase tractive effort
- Tried-and-true hydraulics for efficient performance and fast cycle speeds
- Sway cylinder for 20 to 24 degrees of combined frame leveling (depending on model)
- Automatic fork leveling without slave cylinders
The next gen X-Series Extendo and Traverse machines build upon the traditional rock-solid Pettibone design, providing intuitive operation, easier servicing, and superior performance on construction, masonry, and other material handling jobs.
HOW THE X-SERIES CAB ENHANCES THE OPERATOR EXPERIENCE
The ergonomic setup of the Pettibone cab remains intact, with the X-Series providing proven positions for the joystick, steering wheel, seat and pedals. The all-steel interior can be easily washed down thanks to water-resistant components.
Visibility has been improved in all directions. An analog/LCD gauge cluster comes standard, or users can upgrade to a premium gauge cluster with 7-inch digital display. A rear-view camera is optional as well.
WHY IT'S EASIER TO SERVICE THE X-SERIES
X-Series telehandlers are each powered by a Cummins engine that is mounted a side pod. This provides easy service access to the engine and hydraulic components. At the same time, the operator still has excellent curbside visibility over the hood.
All-steel fuel and hydraulic tanks are built to resist damage. The 30-gallon fuel tank offers ample volume for a full day’s work, and the lockable fuel-fill is in a clean, accessible location.
WHAT THE NEW X-SERIES BOOM DESIGN BRINGS TO THE TABLE
The newly designed X-Series boom uses formed boom plates for greater strength with less weight. Boom deflection is minimized for better accuracy and control. Boom overlap was doubled from previous designs for smoother operation and less wear. Cylinder cushioning dampens the end of strokes to avoid jarring stops.
The single lift cylinder provides clearer sight lines, and the bottom-mounted extend cylinder reduces the load on wear pads by 50% and provides improved service access to internal boom components.
A standard feature for 2 years on X-Series telehandlers, X-Command provides access to the real-time status of your Pettibone machine:
- Remotely monitor equipment location and data: Engine hours, fuel usage, DEF level, battery voltage and much more.
- Identify minor mechanical issues before they become serious.
- Minimize downtime through remote diagnosis.
- Get reports and notifications via web browser or mobile app.
- Increase ROI by ensuring maintenance is up-to-date, and by eliminating certain field service calls.
- Use current, accurate machine info to plan ahead on fleet maintenance.