TRAVERSE T1056XReturn to Traverse
Horizontal Traversing Boom
The Traverse provides up to 70 inches of horizontal boom transfer, the industry's only new machine with this capability. With Traverse, the specified lift height is the same as the landing height. This stands in contrast to a traditional fixed boom pivot, where the true landing height is generally several feet less than the advertised lift height, as operators must account for withdrawing the forks out of the load with enough rearward travel for the fork tips to clear the landing zone.
Powered by a 117-horsepower Cummins QSF3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine with DEF and SCR aftertreatment. Side pod mounting offers easy service access while allowing excellent curbside visibility and ground clearance.
Drivetrain & Axles
Drivetrain and axles have been optimized to provide greater tractive effort with minimal tradeoff on top end speed.
- Dana 223 Series high steer axles provide excellent tractive effort.
- Tight steer angle capability provides efficient turning radius.
- Dana VDT12000 Powershift transmission offers 3 speeds, forward and reverse.
- Full time 4-wheel-drive with limited-slip front axle differential.
The 4-section boom features formed boom plates that offer greater strength with less weight.
- Boom deflection minimized for better control and accuracy placing loads.
- Boom overlap nearly doubled to provide smoother operation and reduce contact forces on wear pads.
- Fastener-less wear pads simplify service.
- Bottom-mounted external extend cylinder significantly reduces load on wear pads; cylinder location also provides better service access to internal boom components.
- Compression tilt design allows for a smaller bore cylinder with same tilt force.
- Heavy-duty extension chains help ensure stable boom functions and longevity.
Capacity & Reach
The T1056X has a capable 10,000-pound load capacity rating. It achieves forward reach up to 45 feet, 10 inches and a maximum lift height of 56 feet, 6 inches.
Axle-mounted outriggers come standard on the T1056X.
- Machine chassis will sway independent of the outrigger system.
- Outriggers positioned to provide clear visibility out to the fork tips
The Traverse's hydraulic circuit delivers exceptional controllability, efficiency and cycle speeds.
- Cylinder cushioning dampens the end of strokes – both extending and retracting – to prevent hard, jarring stops and avoid both wear-and-tear and potential load spills.
- Single lift cylinder provides operator with clear sight lines.
- Twin lines for tilt and auxiliary plumbing.
Damage-resistant, all-steel fuel and hydraulic tanks. Fuel tank provides ample fuel volume for a full day's work at 100% load.
The operator cab includes ergonomic seat, pedal, joystick and steering wheel positions. Available as an open canopy or enclosed cab, it features an all-steel interior with water-resistant components for easy washdown.
- New analog/LCD gauge cluster.
- Enhanced climate control system.
- Split door design allows upper half to lock in the open position.
- Flat, bolt-in glass can easily be removed or replaced.
- Openable rear window improves air flow while keeping cab dry.
- Lockable storage area under seat for manual, gloves and tools.
- Split-system electrical panels allow for easier service of individual circuits.
- Heavy-duty bright LED lighting
- Weather-sealed connections
- USB accessory plug in cab
- 12-volt accessory plug in engine bay
- Easy access to all filters and fluid level indicators.
- Lockable fuel-fill in clean, accessible location.
- Inside of boom easily accessible for service.
- Non-tensioned boom hoses offer long service life.
|Overall Height||8' 11" (272 cm) boom down|
|Fork Carriage||48" (122 cm) standard|
|Ground Clearance||18" (46 cm)|
|Overall Length||22' 11" (699 cm) to fork frame|
|Overall Width||8' 6" (259 cm)|
|Pallet Forks||2.25 x 4 x 48" standard|
|Approximate Operating Weight||32,500 lbs (14,742 kg) with outriggers|
|Model/Power||117 HP (87 kW) Cummins QSF3.8 Tier 4 turbo diesel with DEF and SCR aftertreatment|
|DEF Tank||5 gal. (19 L)|
|Fuel Tank||30 gal. (114 L)|
|System||Pressure comp, axial piston pump|
|Features||Fully proportional functions
Auxiliary boom tip hydraulics
Quick disconnect for attachments
|Controls||Single joystick, pilot operated|
|Max Load Capacity||10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)|
|Maximum Lift Height||56' 6" (1,722 cm)|
|Landing Height||56' 6" (1,722 cm)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||45' 10" (1,397 cm) at 24" LC
40' (1,219 cm) non-traversed
|Below Grade Reach||3' (91 cm)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||15.2 mph (24.5 km/h)|
|Turning Radius||14' 4" (437 cm)|
|Drawbar Pull (GVW)||31,800 lbs (14,424 kg)|
|Frame||20° of leveling (10° right and left)
Rear axle stabilization system
|Transmission||Dana VDT12000 Series, 3-speed Powershift, forward & reverse|
|Axles||Dana 223 Series: 4-wheel drive, 45% limited slip front differential|
|Steering||4 wheel, 2 wheel, and crab steer|
|Brakes||Oil-immersed inboard disc service brakes, integral front SAHR park brake|
|Tires||13.00 x 24, 16 ply, G2 tread air-fill standard|
|Boom||4-section, slide pad
Automatic fork leveling without slave cylinder
The T1056X can be equipped with a variety of attachments, including pallet, lumber or block forks, truss boom, utility bucket, standard carriage, side tilt carriage (+/- 10°), or side-swing carriage (+/- 60°). Optional 10-foot tower with standard carriage provides 10 extra feet of lift height.
Premium Gauge Cluster
Premium gauge cluster upgrade includes a 7-inch digital display.
Rear-view camera system is included with the digital display, or available as an add-on to standard gauges.
Sling hook available for additional securing of load
Electrical to Boom Tip
Electrical to boom tip (second hydraulic circuit, lighting, camera)
Bolt-on rear pintle hitch for towing
High output LED lighting package (roading lights, turn signals, boom work light, amber beacon, dome)
Enclosed cab with heater, wiper, defroster (A/C available)