NOT A WHEEL LOADER.
A REAL UTILITY POLE MOVER.
The Pettibone Cary-Lift is purpose-built with overhead lift arms to provide better visibility and stability than wheel loaders when handling wood utility poles and other loads.» See Cary-Lift Lineup
X-Command® provides access to the real-time status of your Pettibone machine (standard for 2 years on X-Series telehandlers, Cary-Lift and Speed Swing):
- Remotely monitor equipment location and data: Engine hours, fuel usage, DEF level, battery voltage and much more.
- Identify minor mechanical issues before they become serious.
- Minimize downtime through remote diagnosis.
- Get reports and notifications via web browser or mobile app.
- Increase ROI by ensuring maintenance is up-to-date, and by eliminating certain field service calls.
- Use current, accurate machine info to plan ahead on fleet maintenance.