Proven. Perfected. Pettibone.
The Pettibone Speed Swing is the original do-it-all rail crane, tackling any maintenance-of-way task: Lay rails, set ties, clean up spikes, move rail cars, and much more. We have also partnered with Mecalac to provide two maneuverable rail excavators that are ideal for service work and railway maintenance in tight areas.
X-Command provides access to the real-time status of your Pettibone machine (standard on X-Series telehandlers, optional for Cary-Lift and Speed Swing)
- Remotely monitor equipment location and data: Engine hours, fuel usage, DEF level, battery voltage and much more.
- Identify minor mechanical issues before they become serious.
- Minimize downtime through remote diagnosis.
- Get reports and notifications via web browser or mobile app.
- Increase ROI by ensuring maintenance is up-to-date, and by eliminating certain field service calls.
- Use current, accurate machine info to plan ahead on fleet maintenance.